director / screenwriter / story writer
Born: 16 Feb 1969, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Gajendra Ahire is known for Bidi Bakda(2020) ,Aata Tuzi Pali(2020) and Kulkarni Chaukatla Deshpande(2019).
- Filter by:
Aata Tuzi Pali
Kulkarni Chaukatla Deshpande
- Director | Music Director | Lyricist | Story Writer | Screenwriter | Dialogue Writer
- Director | Story Writer | Lyricist
- Director | Story Writer | Screenwriter | Dialogue Writer | Editor | Producer | Lyricist
- Director | Screenwriter
- Director | Story Writer | Screenwriter | Dialogue Writer
Eka Shabdat Sangto
- Director | Screenwriter | Story Writer | Dialogue Writer | Lyricist
- Director | Screenwriter | Dialogue Writer
- Director | Screenwriter | Story Writer
I became an actor only accidentally: Nikhil Ratnaparkhi
Nikhil Ratnaparkhi speaks about his latest film Kulkarni Chaukatla Deshpande, his love for advertisements, and why he hardly visits theatres these days.
Society has become bold, taboos are fading: Gajendra Ahire on Kulkarni Chaukatla Deshpande
The filmmaker speaks about the boldness of his film starring Sai Tamhankar and Rajesh Shringarpure and elaborates why it's no big deal to make over 45 films in 17 years.
Kulkarni Chaukatla Deshpande song ‘Sundara’: Ajay Gogavale gives voice to Gajendra Ahire
Gogavale impresses with his vocal skills in the film starring Sai Tamhankar and Rajesh Shringarpure.