{ Page-Title / Story-Title }

News Hindi

Coronavirus update: Randhir Kapoor returns home after hospitalization for COVID-19


The 74-year-old was admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in Mumbai after testing positive for the virus. 

Our Correspondent

Veteran actor Randhir Kapoor has returned home after a brief stay in the hospital after testing positive for COVID-19. The 74-year-old actor was discharged on Friday. He will stay in isolation for a few days. 

Kapoor had been admitted to the Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani hospital in Mumbai on 29 April.

Speaking to the ETimes website, the actor said, "I am back home. I am feeling absolutely fine. I have been advised to keep away. It’s just a matter of some more time before I meet people."

Kapoor had reportedly taken both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine before he tested positive. Days after his admission, the veteran actor had told PTI, "I am doing much better. I was in the ICU for a day, and then they moved me out because I didn't have any breathlessness. I had a high temperature. I am better now."

Related topics

Coronavirus