On the legendary cricketer's 44th birthday today (24 April), here's what you can expect from the movie based on his life.
5 things to expect from Sachin: A Billion Dreams — birthday special
Mumbai - 24 Apr 2017 17:33 IST
Legendary cricketer Sachin Tendulkar has propped himself up in every trending lists on social media as he turns 44 today. Apart from his birthday, there is another reason he's been making news these days. His biographical film, Sachin: A Billion Dreams, is barely a month away from its release on 26 May.
The trailer of the film was recently released, making fans eager for the release. Before the film releases, based on the trailer, we take a look at five things we can expect from the movie.
- The trailer gave a glimpse of Tendulkar's childhood, of which nothing much is known. In fact, from the trailer, it looks like his childhood is the only part that is fictionalised. During the trailer launch of the film, Tendulkar himself shared a funny incident from his early years. One can expect more of such incidents in the movie.
- AR Rahman has composed the music for the film. The song ‘Hind Mere Hind’ has been released and some more good songs can be expected.
- Tendulkar has hardly spoken about his mischievous side during childhood. The film is expected to throw light on that lesser known aspect of his life. This is also shown in the trailer at the start when little Tendulkar is seen puncturing a car’s tyre.
- The menace of match fixing hit the nation when Tendulkar was at the peak of his career in 2000. The legendary cricketer has hardly spoken about this period. Going by the trailer, this episode is expected to be explored in the film.
- Tendulkar has been a private person. So, his inner thoughts and conflicts during various stages of his career aren’t known much to the world. We can look forward to that in the movie.
Watch the trailer of Sachin: A Billion Dreams.
Watch the trailer of Sachin - A Billion Dreams: