For his birthday today (29 November), we take a look at the times the 35-year-old actor made us swoon onscreen in his short Hindi film career.
Birthday special: 7 times Fawad Khan lit up the silver screen
Mumbai - 29 Nov 2016 12:00 IST
1. Fawad Khan made a dashing entrance in Hindi films with Khoobsurat (2014) where he played the uptight prince, Yuvraj Vikram Singh Rathore.
2. As the charming royal scion, he won over the heart of Dr Mili (Sonam Kapoor), the determined therapist who barged into his family’s lives.
3. For his second Hindi film, Khan took on a powerful role as the elder dutiful son in Shakun Batra’s Kapoor & Sons (2016) where painful secrets threatened to destroy the Kapoor family.
4. He had an easy chemistry with co-star Alia Bhatt who played the carefree Tia, who was initially attracted to Rahul.
5. There were moments in the film when Rahul allowed himself to let go and just be himself. The critics were unanimous in their praise for his natural performance.
6. Fawad had a short, but significant role in Karan Johar’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil as Anushka Sharma’s former flame, DJ Ali.
7. It’s easy to see why Sharma’s Alizeh was still hung up on her ex.
Until we see you again, Fawad!