The two actress made several interesting revelations on the show and gave one priceless, but expected reaction when asked if Padukone was their friend.
What was Anushka and Katrina's reaction when asked about Deepika on Koffee With Karan?
Mumbai - 26 Dec 2016 12:12 IST
This season Koffee With Karan has been slightly less controversial, but there hasn't been any dearth of interesting revelations. Last night's episode featuring Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma was one such. Both displayed their crazy side and gave away quite a few interesting stories. One of the major giveaways was their sour relationship with Deepika Padukone. Just like Sonam Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut have done in the past, these two stars also made their dislike for the Piku actress quite obvious.
In a game of 'Kiss with Arjun' Karan Johar asked the two if Padukone was a friend. If yes, the two were supposed to kiss Arjun on the cheek. But the duo just gave a blank and stern look, and didn't move an inch. To this Arjun retorted, "Do you [Karan Johar] really think I am going to get kissed for this question?" This left Kaif and Johar in splits.
Well, if you had any doubts earlier, this makes it pretty clear that Sharma and Kaif prefer staying away from Deepika.
Here are five other interesting revelations from the show.
1) Salman Khan pulled up Varun Dhawan for checking out Kaif during one of their walks on Bandra Bandstand.
2) Following the incident Dhawan and Arjun formed a 'I hate Katrina' club.
3) Kaif wanted to tie a rakhi to Akshay Kumar, but he flatly refused. Later, she got hold of Arjun and wanted to make him her rakhi brother, but he ran away!
4) Everyone's scared of Kaif, including Sharma and Arjun. Earlier Parineeti Chopra and Aditya Roy Kapur had also confessed to being scared of the actress.
5) Sharma revealed: She has friend-zoned Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor, Varun Dhawan is in a relationship and she doesn't know Sidharth Malhotra.