The trio was at their hilarious best.
10 revelations by Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail Khan on Koffee With Karan
Mumbai - 12 Dec 2016 14:17 IST
It is not often that Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan and Sohail Khan — the three brothers of tinsel town — make an appearance together. On yesterday’s episode of Koffee With Karan, they not only appeared together but were at their hilarious best.
Some never-heard-before revelations added a large dollop of humour to much-awaited main course i.e. the Khans on Koffee With Karan's 100th show. These insights not only had us in splits but also raised eyebrows.
So, here are the 10 revelations made by Salman, Arbaaz and Sohail on Koffee With Karan:
1. Salman took a dig at Arbaaz’s broken marriage with Malaika Arora. Sohail said he will gift the hamper to his mother-in-law. Salman intervened saying that he is the only one of the three who can gift something to his mother-in-law. He was hinting at Arbaaz’s split with Malaika.
2. When Karan asked Arbaaz who won’t be able to take ‘no sex for a month’ challenge, he instantly looked at Salman and started laughing.
3. When the host asked Arbaaz who won’t be able to fulfil ‘no workout for a month’ challenge, he once again mentioned Salman.
4. To the question of who won’t be able to complete a challenge of not talking for a month, he took Kangana Ranaut’s name.
5. When the actor was asked who can’t stay away from gossiping for a month, he, to everyone’s surprise, answered Kareena Kapoor.
6. During the course of the discussion, Salman said both his brothers are married. He instantly looked embarrassed since Arbaaz is heading for a divorce with Malaika. Sohail mocked Salman asking him, “You don’t read papers?”
7. Johar asked Arbaaz and Sohail whether they ask Salman why he is still not married at this age. Arbaaz gently said, “Now they don’t have any reason to have this discussion with him.” He too was hinting at his divorce.
8. Johar showed guts and asked Salman whether he is dating this year (read Iulia Vantur). Salman avoided the question and said, “He is not the nicest guy when it comes to relationships.”
9. The trio shared a hilarious incident of a robber entering their house. The three of them pounced on the thief.
10. Salman said he shares an old friendship with Shah Rukh Khan. He revealed how the Baadshah and his family used to frequently visit them. He said the rift between them was also created by 'others'.